Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SUMMER UNDERWAY CAN HARE SEASON BE FAR BEHIND

TALLY HO!!
Greetings to all:
It is hot this week here in the Northeast. Some say its hot. Too hot for me. I crave for those "brisk" mornings on the High Plateau of the Allegheny with hounds running at full cry.
The hounds have been getting a lot of exercise as they are looking forward to seasons yet unchallanged. They have been getting out to the beagle club and to the Marienville training grounds. The cottontails are running good.
I am sorry I haven't been here very much since March. If I could ever get DSL or FIOS it would be much easier I know. I do see Verizon streatching fiber optic cable all over the place, so maybe someday.
Have a safe summer and we will blog soon.
Fraternally In Hare Hunting
The Executive High Hare Man

No comments: